The blog Men are Good!

tisdag 20 september 2016

The purpose of this blog

The purpose of this blog

Hello viewers!
In this blog I will be writing about all of the noticed and unnoticed acts of kindness from men all over the world. I will also be adressing issues such as suicide and war fatalities, which are predominately male. I have no intention of hating on women! I have the mindset that violence against both men and women is wrong, as well as lots of other standpoints. This is a no.violence site, I DO NOT encourage violence against neither men nor women! I am aware of lots of women's issues, however it is very important to me to create awareness around men's issues as well. #menaregood
I really hope you like what you see, and find it useful to see. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar